Monday, October 11, 2010

So you think it is over Part 3 of an seamless entry unknowns

Well over the weekend some interesting dynamics have occured.  It seems like the good old American system of economics of weights and measures is tipping on the scale.  No longer can we make these great influences of other growing economies.  So this leads me to the next posting.

Find and grow your family

Here is my ultimate goal.  Over the next four months I am starting a small home fellowship.  This will be open to all belivers.  I will be interviewing each attendee before they are able to come into the halls of worship.  I think we have for the sake of building numbers in our churches allow wolves to devour time, resources and energy from the Lords work in our lives and body.  Well you could say " your not qualified to operate a church, or your life does not add up to the work of a pastor or leader"  My response will go something like this:  You are exactly right.  I am a constant mess for the Lord to clean up,  I drink sometimes, I lie sometimes, I dont forgive my brother sometimes.  Good thing that my works are "of filthy rags"  but Jesus has infact made me a new creation.  One that is holy,blameless,righteous and justified.  Yea okay so I did not go to seminary, pastor college or clerical intensive bible school.  Great you got me.  Big deal.  I also have not spent billions of dollars on buildings that are too big, funding for misnistry that is too small and ruined more Christian faiths than todays common church.  We have clics,groupees and followers who put above all else including their faith trust in a leader that most of the time falls and falls hard.  I am not asking for money, work or time from you.  I am asking that you reach deep into the recesses of your soul and ask yourself is your Christian walk real, fake or indifferent.  I know the Lord will prepare the way for us to reunite our faith and finish the race that we so willingly forfeited from.  I hope this post honestly pisses some people off, gets some people fired up and burns the soles on your feet.  I can tell you it will me too.  When I write I write from a third person.  One who is passionate about the Lord running and speaking with fervor.  I am sure when I read this over again I will just make myself feel more resolved about this mission.

Find some property start a small commune.  Plan, pray and Seek the Lords will in your community.  We have to retract now not expand.  Let the fight come to us because it will.  When we play offense we get picked off.  Remember the Lord is our Shield and defender of our faith.  A defender gets in defensive stance to protect themselves.  We dont go young guns and throw down our shields and charge the battle field.  The Lord wants our trust even when we are outnumbered.  So I will retract, rebuild and reform what our so called church life has done to alot of us.  Nothing like walking into a fake empty room full of people there to date, hangout, or go on and on about recovery while getting trashed with a youth pastor.  Sorry but it happens all the time.  So all you brothers and sisters.  Stand, grab your shields and stand back to back.  Oh also please empty your small daggers so as not to stab your brother or sister in the back.  I actually think I lost track of my post obligation so I will regroup tommorrow after I had a chance to cool off.  Oh by the way please start stocking up on staple with a long shelf life.  It will be essential to your survival when it all goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment